This blog is dedicated to my great journey to the United States of America. Most of the events take place in San Diego but at a later stage the east coast will take over as the main setting for the story.

Monday, December 11, 2006

An ode to Animal Style

I just had to write this down as quickly as possible cause I wanted to capture the essence of this feeling! Went to In-n-Out tonight, possibly, and unfortunately for the last time (in a while at least). See, In-n-Out only exists on the West Coast, as far as I know. Now, I must say I'm gonna miss that Double-Double combo animal style. Damn, first of all, the burger is hands down the best double burger in any fast food chain ever. Make it animal style, which adds a whole lot of flavor to an already tasty burger, and it simply makes even the toughest healthy food activist drool.

Now how bout those fries? You'd think you really can't make fries THAT special, right? Well take another guess. Those fries are some very, very good fries to begin with. BUT, at In-n-Out, if you order them animal style, they add some melted cheddar, thousand island dressing and grilled onions, which is one off the hook combination! Honestly, I've gotta take that recipe to Finland, never had better fries ever! Needless to say I was quite content once again, after eating all that gourmet food.

Now, finally, I got a pic of those Christian activists. Thanks to my Dutch buddy Joris for taking these pics! Maybe I should get a cell with a camera as well, for these situations. Well, maybe later when I can afford one.

Look at that idiot. He even looks like a retard even though I'm not one to judge people that harshly, usually. I look kinda fed up as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home