This blog is dedicated to my great journey to the United States of America. Most of the events take place in San Diego but at a later stage the east coast will take over as the main setting for the story.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Svinhufvud

Well, today was an absurd day. First, I sorta found out that I still HAVE to get one more course, or they'll kick me outta the country cause I wouldn't be eligible for my visa. Or I'd have to show some proof that I'm mentally retarded...how hard could that be? I'm not going to find out. However, I will have to take one extra course. Now, I'm still working on crashing the HRM course but I really doubt that's gonna work out. So I came up with a devious plan indeed. I'm going to take German for beginners. And I'm gonna breeze through, and party all the way like it was year 2000! I am so clever.

So what actually happened today? I had to go to the local post office to get the Sales Management book. I did go there, and noticed it was right next to Vien Dong, the infamous "Super Food Supermarket", a vietnamese one! I went inside and to my displeasure noticed the gutter was fixed. The fish were still there, but I didn't dare take a picture as some animal rights organization would probably get mad and the store's owners wouldn't have liked that. And, that wasn't the only reason; I found something much more interesting. A whole pig's head. A svinhufvud for all my adorable Swedish-speaking brothers. Yes, I took some pictures of it as well; it is a sight to behold.
Looks tempting doesn't it? I bet there's a dozen ways to cook it!


Other than that, I went to campus to buy some books and a calendar to keep up with my stuff. I am busy man after all, with three different credit cards and all that. And a Visa Electron. After having lunch at Rubio's Mexican Grill, I ran into some friends, Tavo from Mexico and some others. This chap Mike (a Swede) was having his birthday so I joined them and we went to Chau's house eventually, to hang out and chat. Another nice night which is unfortunately turning towards end. But fear not, dear fellows, for I will be writing another entry in the near future. Until then!

Jugi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jugi sun pitäis ostaa vyölaukku!
T:Make

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Jugi said...

No sähän voit ostaa jonku Luis Vuittonin vyölaukun ku olet hienostelemassa siellä.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home